Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Playing with flickr

Yesterday evening/night i was surfing on the flickr website 'cuz i was seeing the pictures of a friend of mine who randomly uploads pictures about parties, trips, etc... I have the flickr account since 18 months but I've not been using it so far.. Yesterday, just for fun I surfed around my profile and got into the pletora of services that flickr gives to the users... Oh that is incredible! I suddenly started to love it.. and keep almost all of the night uploading my last pictures..

Flickr is very nice it provides the general photo management stuff and additional services like tagging, geo-tagging, image sub-region information, etc... It can be easily integrated with blogging platforms like Blogger, Movable Type, WordPress and many others... You can easily create random photo slideshow and integrate it within other websites... (see on the right!!).

Well a lot of stuff... I love it and there is a great community around it.. then go ahead and start your flickr page! here's mine.

No comments: